£36k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
I am thrilled to be working with an International Animal Welfare Charity, who do brilliant work supporting animals in some of the poorest countries. Following a recent restructure, two carefully created and exciting roles have been developed, both focusing on supporter engagement and acquisition.
If you have experience in supporter engagement, experience of designing and delivering campaigns to recruit and harness personalised relationships with supporters then I'd love to hear from you. The framework for the team is to "define the steps a supporter takes to go from awareness about our cause, to donating to our cause, to sharing our cause with friends (becoming a true partner).
- To support in the development of operational plans and targets for the First Engagement team.
- To project manage campaigns and supporter journeys that contribute to this plan - across a range of traditional (eg Direct Mail, DRTV, telemarketing) and digital (eg Paid Social, PPC etc)
- To manage recruitment and acquisition channels – eg Facebook ads manager and Google ads.
- To work closely with the wider Fundraising and Communications team to drive best in class integrated supporter engagement campaigns, across all digital and traditional channels, that achieve shared objectives (eg financial, engagement, advocacy)
- Using a data driven approach, identify opportunities to engage, recruit and mobilise new supporters - working closely with other teams in the department and external agencies.
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
Full-time, permanent. Based in London.
Closing Date: ASAP- the panel will review applications on a rolling basis.
I look forward to hearing from you.