£30,734 - 32,911 per year
020 7820 7320
7 months ago
A mental health charity are looking for a Senior Executive Assistant- private office. The successful candidate will support the Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive with some support for other Executive Team members.
- Handling confidential information.
- Supporting the Head of the Private Office to ensure the smooth running of the function.
- Maintaining good relations with counterparts, key stakeholders, and partners, providing hospitality to those visiting the Executive Team members at Head Office.
- Provide diary management for the Chief and Deputy Chief Executive, including organising travel and accommodation.
- Ensure the Executive Directors receive high quality ad hoc administrative support they require, including processing invoices/expenses and formatting documents.
- Assist the Head of the Private Office in the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of papers for Executive Team meetings.
- Allocate and oversee the work to the team where appropriate providing guidance where necessary.
- I have experience working at a senior level as an Executive Assistant.
- I am creative, adaptable, and bring a positive enthusiasm to my work.
- I have experience of leading a team.
- I have strong organisational and time management skills.
- I have experience of effectively managing competing priorities and working to conflicting deadlines.
- I work proactively and collaboratively with others.
- I have proficiency in co-ordination of meetings and taking minutes.
- I have a commitment to learning and professional development.
Closing date : Wednesday 10th November, 2021