£40k per year + .
020 7820 7310
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill are proud to be working with a leading non-governmental organisation who are dedicated to promoting humane treatment for benefit of us all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments & those who are directly affected.
We are looking for Senior Finance Assistant for a 1 years FTC (Fix Term Contract)
- carry out month end closures
- maintain balance sheet accounts
- monitor the financial systems
- assist in cash management (including cash flow forecasts)
- assist in monitoring project and following up with the donors.
- respond to general audit queries.
- grant management
Qualifications & Experience:
University degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
four years (or more) of relevant experience in finance, accounting, budgeting and business administration
Knowledge of IPSAS and SAP
Ability to prepare clear and concise reports, supervise staff and coordinate administrative activities
High level of computer literacy
Previous working experience with DFID and EC funded projects
The 1 years FTC (fix term contract) may be extended in accordance to the requirements of the project.
Salary: - circa 40,000pa