£32k - 37k per year
020 7820 7310
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill Charity recruiters are proud to be working alongside another incredible not-for-profit organisation.
like working with numbers and have a keen eye for detail?
have strong communication skills and enjoy being part of a small vibrant team?
want your work to support an organisation that helps highlight social injustice and challenge the political status quo across the world?
If yes, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a numerically minded Senior Finance Officer to join the team. You will assist in the running of the finance department, administering all the day-to-day income and expenditure transactions. You will also be responsible for the global accounting entries and bookkeeping.
If you have experience of producing reconciliations and knowledge of finance systems, this is a fantastic opportunity to help support this empowering organisation.
You will be joining a supportive environment where everyone works together to overcome challenges and your accurately in delivering the financial accounts will particularly benefit the other departments.
To apply as Senior Finance Officer, you will need to:
- have experience of producing reconciliations
- be proficient in the use of finance systems
- be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel (intermediate to advance level)
- be studying or have a recognised finance qualification
- have worked for 3 years (or more) in a non-profit organisation as a Finance Officer, Revenue Officer, Accounts Officer, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Finance Clerk or Accounts Clerk, etc.
So, if you are numerical, with strong communication skills and you want to contribute to the successful running of an organisation that is making a real difference, we want to hear from you.
The salary is up to £37,000 (depending on your experience).