£41,500 - 48,591 per year + 0
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
As Senior Fundraising Manager you be joining one of the largest and most sophisticated direct marketing operations in the UK charitable sector. The team is responsible for the largest single source of income for the children's charity, and they are looking for an engaging, enthusiastic individual to play a leading role in maximising income from existing supporters through the proactive and planned management of supporter communications journeys.
You will have the following experience:
- Extensive direct marketing experience in a senior role either in the commercial or charity sector.
- Substantial experience of budget management and financial planning.
- Highly numerate with a proven track record of handling expenditure and income targets.
- Extensive staff management experience and leading a team to deliver results including an ability to empower and support those who work with and for them.
- Senior-level experience of managing and motivating agencies/suppliers to deliver exceptional results.
You will be leading an experienced team of eight fundraisers, including two direct reports.
In return the charity offer a fabulous working environment in modern recently refurbished offices with fantastic transport links across London, being part of a team of top fundraisers and fundraising leaders in the UK, great benefits and heaps of learning and development.
This is a maternity cover position for 15 months, based in central London. Salary between is between 41,500- 48,591 plus LWA.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please get in touch ahead of the closing date of Sunday 4th November.
Interviews are scheduled for w/c 12 November 2018.