£30k - 34k per year
020 7820 7320
over 1 year ago
An international charity based in London are looking for a Senior Licensing and Compliance Officer. The role of the Senior Licensing and Compliance Officer is to support the development, coordination and delivery of Licensing and Compliance processes and procedures across the charity.
The successful candidate will support the Licensing and Compliance Manager and other members of the Operations Team to ensure that, through the consistent and proactive use of standards, policies and quality assurance processes, backed up by effective licensing, the intellectual property and good reputation of the charity is effectively protected.
The role will work closely with Operations Directors, Operations Managers and the Finance Team to support licensing.
- Processing, in liaison with relevant Operations Team colleagues, new licence (all channels) applications, including due diligence.
- Work with Operations Managers to support validations, licence reviews and reports for all Operators, including: providing administration support, drafting content where required and reviewing reports.
- Manage the issuing of and drafting correspondence in relation to all licence documentation (terminations, licence extensions, etc).
- Support the finance team to create, issue and track accurate invoices for Operators (Annual Licence Fees, Participant Registration Fees and Training).
- Support the Licensing and Compliance Manager, in collaboration with Operations Managers, to oversee the system for managing licence compliance issues using Salesforce arising from validations and reviews across the Foundation.
- Support the dissemination of information regarding licensing and quality assurance processes to Foundation colleagues, and to the wider Association when appropriate.
- Support, where necessary, the development and maintenance of key IAF and IAA policies, including periodic reviews and updates where necessary.
- Support with ad hoc projects, as required.
- Educated to degree level/or equivalent in a relevant discipline – ideally Law.
- Evidence of continuous professional development (CPD)
- Previous experience of assisting in the research, drafting and amending of contracts and licences
- Experience in database management and use of contact management systems (ideally Salesforce)
- Practical experience of organisational governance (systems, processes and practice)
- Track record of working in under own supervision, with the ability to multi-task and escalate relevant issues where needed
- Knowledge and familiarity with intellectual property law, process and practice
- Basic knowledge of quality management systems and processes
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Closing date: Monday 7th September 2020