£43k - 47k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to make a real difference to a rapidly developing charity and an important, compelling but under-developed cause. This is a new post in the Marketing & Communications team. The role reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications, and will take responsibility for driving forward the marketing function for a cancer charity based in London.
More marketing support is needed to enable us to reach the people that need support – and to reach the health professionals that can help us reach them. In addition, our marketing needs to move from a historically product led stance to one that is audience led.
To address these challenges, we are seeking a highly and organised Senior Marketing Manager to plan and run our integrated marketing campaigns and day-day marketing activity. They will work with the Marketing & Communications team and other teams across the organisation to shape activity, reach key audiences, and deliver against marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Developing, implementing and evaluating effective marketing strategies that have created shifts in the awareness, engagement and income generating capacity of an organisation
- Working with a range of stakeholders while project managing and delivering successful activity/campaigns, including external suppliers
- Working on integrated campaigns.
- Demonstrable success in project management, proven experience in project-managing multi-dimensional cross- organisation communication projects.
- Solid experience and/or understanding of campaign development
- Proven past accountability for translating organisational and marketing objectives into marketing activity and appropriate tactics
- Digital marketing and campaigns and good understanding of the principles of developing engaging content.
Salary £43,000 - £47,000 per annum
Based in London. This is a permanent role.
The closing date is Friday 27th September, please get in touch beforehand to avoid disappointment! Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.