020 7820 7305
9 days ago
There is a brilliant opportunity with a well-known charity for an experienced PR or Media individual, with knowledge and experience of identifying and engaging with key consumer media contacts. The key target audience for this charity is women aged 55 and over.
You will work as part of a collaborative, close-knit team on well-known campaigns that support fundraising and brand awareness. You will work closely with the case studies team, to understand how their stories can support campaigns.
As Senior Officer you will be expected to hit the ground running as a confident communicator who can build relationships with media contacts and work on sensitive issues.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Identify and engage with key consumer media contacts
- Work with the Case Study Manager to identify and develop case studies for use in the media (national or regional)
- Work with the Celebrity Manager to identify and develop celebrities to support PR campaigns (national and regional)
- Interviewing beneficiaries with confidence and the appropriate sensitivity
- Identify and engage with key media contacts across a specific region in England
- Increase awareness of policy & public affairs and other cross-department functions
- Support the dissemination of key media moments across the English regions.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- An understanding of how different communication channels are perceived by the customer
- Commit to a programme of continuous professional development
- Experienced at delivering campaign reporting, metrics and insights and responding reactively and proactively to current and emerging media agendas.
- Good media and public relations experience.
- Experienced at developing and delivering integrated, measureable communications activity reaching target audience and delivery key messages.
- Strong project management skills and able to manage many projects at the same time while maintaining delivery
This is a permanent role based in London
Salary is Competitive
Closing Date: Thursday 14th Feb 12noon.
Please e-mail Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details ASAP.