£19.78 - 19.78 per hour
020 7820 7307
8 months ago
3 Months, 3 Weeks, 4 Days
I am currently in search of a Senior Data & Operations Officer for an amazing national charity. You will have all round office support experience, including IT & Microsoft applications, to join the team. The key purpose is to provide administrative, operational and some finance support to the organisation, be one of the main contacts for incoming queries and ensure the smooth running of the office. This role is split with 80% operational support and 20% finance, and sits within the operations team and reports to the Head of Finance & Operations (HoF).
Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of office management, administration and support, including IT, Office 365 administration, telecommunications, equipment, etc.
- Ensure that office well maintained.
- Support with all queries.
- Support HOF with purchase ledger and fundraising.
- Be the main administrator for our CRM Salesforce, including reports, dashboards.
- To collate information and maintain records on Salesforce, ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations
- To provide administrative support to the team (data entry, data capture, resource order, mass mailing)
- To support Events Officer to coordinate, update and finalise guest list for the main UK event and other events, including liaising with external stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate recruitment as required.
- To set up and induct new staff members, provide Salesforce training as required.
- Manage relationship with external IT team
- Advance user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and databases)
- Advance user of CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience of back-office support
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of bookkeeping and finance systems
- Strong understanding of sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work sensitively with stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of and commitment to diversity and inclusion
If you have the above skills and experience and are immediately available, please apply online today!