£37k - 50k per year
020 7820 7332
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are very excited to be working with one of the UK’s leading children’s charity in their search for a Senior Philanthropy Manager (Trusts).
The Trusts team is made up of 5 members responsible for maximising the long term support of both new and existing trust and foundation funders, capable of giving five, six and seven figure gifts.
- Lead and line manage a team of four major gift fundraisers to meet annual income goals
- Personally ‘keywork’ an appropriate number of donors and generate new prospects, managing those relationships
- Develop and deliver a strategy to improve relationships with trust funders and prospects
- Play a leading role with a range of colleagues to raise the profile of, and engagement with, major giving fundraising across the organisation
- To work with the Associate Head of Philanthropy to develop and deliver strategies and business plans
- To generate and deliver the annual budget and business plan for the Trust Team
- To identify, analyse and capitalise upon fundraising opportunities in a range of identified markets
- To recruit, develop and manage staff
If this role sounds of interest then we would love to hear from you. Please submit an up to date CV and covering letter before 26th May.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants not all candidates will be responded to.