£37,993 per year
020 7820 7320
11 months ago
A national children’s charity is currently looking for a Senior Programmes Officer for the health and mental health team. This charity promotes the voices, interests and wellbeing of all children and young people across every aspect of their lives. The successful candidate would need to manage key elements of delivery related to the health and mental health programmes, fulfilling current contractual obligations and seeking new opportunities.
- To lead on the development and delivery of health and mental health projects, ensuring they are delivered to a high quality, on budget and on time.
- Develop and deliver training sessions; and facilitate a variety of learning and sharing events for a range of audiences including frontline practitioners and commissioners.
- Lead the development and delivery of new areas of work as agreed, including exploring, proposing and developing project ideas and funding bids.
- Develop resources and tools that promote good practice and provide support to local areas in the commissioning of health and mental health services for children and young people.
- Support and facilitate practitioners networks around key issues related to children and young people’s health and mental health.
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge relevant to health and mental health practice and policy for children and young people.
- Work locally, regionally and nationally to share support and share effective practice around the child health agenda.
- Hold and maintain in depth knowledge about policy, research and practice relevant to health care systems and provision with a track record that enables the post-holder to gain the confidence of the wide range of partners with whom they will work.
- Bring experience in facilitation methods and approaches to encourage sharing in person and virtually.
- Experience of leading change development processes with diverse groups of agencies/professionals.
- Experience of demonstrating the impact delivered by interventions.
- Experience of bid writing
- Proven ability to successfully lead and manage multiple projects, including commissioned work.
- Experience of involving children and young people and families in practice development/improvement
If you'd like to find out more or to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar Shweta.email@example.com