£35k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 month ago
Senior Project Officer, CFO Programme
The Prince's Accounting for Sustainability Project is a charity which works to transform finance to deliver a sustainable future.
A4S was established by HRH The Prince of Wales in 2004 "to help ensure that we are not battling to meet 21st century challenges with, at best, 20th century decision-making and reporting systems". They work across the finance community to inspire action by finance leaders to drive a fundamental shift towards resilient business models and a sustainable economy.
A4S is seeking a Senior Project Officer to support key operations across our global networks, with particular focus on the US and Europe. The post will involve liaising with a wide range of senior stakeholders from A4S network members, A4S project team members, and beyond in connection with this high-profile organization. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage a complex set of activities to enable efficient, effective and timely delivery of high-quality outputs. This is a unique opportunity to influence how senior individuals and organizations respond to the sustainability challenges faced in the 21st century.
- Project management experience, ideally within a corporate or professional services environment.
- Knowledge and experience of using project management tools such as Gantt charts, action logs and risk registers
- Demonstrated capacity to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, take precise notes, and work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-starter with an ability to work well both independently and collaboratively.
- High level of attention to detail with a pro-active and flexible approach.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
- Strong communication, writing, and facilitation skills
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th July 2022
If you would like to receive the full job description for this role, with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar:
Shweta Prabhakar: Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org