£35,718 per year
020 7820 7320
7 months ago
A charity based in Central London are looking for a Senior Research and Innovation Officer. The successful candidate will manage the charity s service design projects ensuring that new services are built on the voice of the customer and aids understanding of the problem the organisation is trying to solve. You will develop and manage the charity s service design process, ensuing outputs are generated to aid organisational decision making; understanding of organisational impact and fosters innovation.
- To develop and manage an internal service design process, which takes initial insights to idea generation, proposition development, testing, design and prototyping into pilot proposals covering both consumer and B2B audiences.
- Manage service design projects across the organisation, developing new ideas for specific innovation themes and lead these through the organisations service design process
- Design creative data collection approaches and tools, manage and undertake the collection, collation and analysis of customer insight.
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships, producing a range of high-quality insights and recommendations, using these to influence decisions.
- Experience in designing, conducting, reporting and presenting formal research
- Knowledge of service design planning and management techniques, including having managed complex service design projects from inception to completion
- Experience of designing and undertaking both quantitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience of developing and overseeing data collection processes or co-ordinating a monitoring and evaluation data collection systems
- Experience of reporting insights to influence decision making and promote best practice from service design projects
Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021