£33,269 per year
020 7820 7315
20 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic cancer charity in their search for a Senior Supporter Engagement Officer (Community and Events).
This is an exciting time to join the team as the charity grow and improve our product offerings, and build engaging multichannel communications to our audiences with the aim to improve retention and increase acquisition.
- You will be responsible to lead on and deliver a portfolio of products, including celebration fundraising, insight led virtual event fundraisers including the charity yearly fundraiser.
- You will project lead and successfully deliver your assigned fundraising products including flagship fundraisers and virtual fundraising events.
- You will create and deliver robust, insight led and multichannel supporter journeys that maximise engagement, increase registrations, improve retention and cross sell into products across the mass fundraising team and wider organisation
- You will confidently work with external agencies, consultants and suppliers to get the best results
You will ideally have:
- A sound knowledge of mass market fundraising
- Proven ability in stewarding supporters, providing fundraising and event advice
- Proven ability of developing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to work to deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail and to ensure high standards whilst working under pressure
- Ability to work across teams and departments in a collaborative manner and to proactively engage colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Ability to successfully engage and secure the best out of external stakeholders
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to have a chat and review the full job description, please do contact Dagmara at Harris Hill on Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7820 7315.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: London, hybrid working with 1-2 days in the office
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.