£33,983.47 - 33,983.47 per year
020 7820 7307
8 days ago
I have an exciting opportunity for candidates looking for their next Social Media Content role, as Editor your job will be to grow this ground-breaking organisation's audience across multiple channels, creating creative and compelling content tailored to our different audiences and platforms with a tone of voice that reflects their unique service.
You will be responsible for creating, developing, and executing organic and paid social media campaigns (including managing content, creating engagement, testing and platform development).
Your main duties:
- Work with our Marketing Communications Manager to develop ideas, and on-brand social-first content in a variety of mediums, (copy, image, audio and video) to be used organically on our national channels and via paid social to support our national, regional and Business Development campaign activity.
- Develop concepts into optimised asset briefs including videography, photography and digital artwork and communications. Assets to be created by yourself in-house, or, if budget allows, to storyboard, brief and manage production through our corporate agency connections.
- Lead on community management of our national channels, including evening monitoring and weekends on a rota system.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the best content for different social platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube and a passion for emerging platforms and audiences.
- Produce social media insights using analytics, data, and statistics to further push, improve and refine our digital offering
- Develop and manage a coherent and effective paid social media strategy and calendar with internal stakeholders and external agencies where needed
- Act as the subject matter expert, provide social media expertise, best practice, and guidance to support colleagues and the Executive team as required.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the organisation, including the wider Marketing Communications team, Business Development, Regional Managers and Volunteer Committees.
- Your editorial judgement must be excellent, your creative writing and grammar skills will be impeccable, and you'll have an innate sense of what type of social media content works on what platforms - how to tell one story in different ways including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Experience working in a B2B and B2C marketing environment. Be commercially minded.
- Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types
- Results orientated. Enjoys the challenge of producing high quality work within tight deadlines.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate, Business development and regional campaigns.
- You will have a strong creative streak, know how to tell a story using words, images, or audio and understand how to create content that draws an audience
- Great people skills and an enthusiastic and strong team player
- Expert in web analytics tools, social media marketing applications and social media monitoring platforms
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies as required
- Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions
- Proven experience working in multichannel content creation
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.). Scheduling tools, ideally Sprout Social
If you have the above skills and experience and are immediately available, please apply online today!