£19k - 24k per year
020 7820 7331
2 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to working with a million pound special events team at a large children's charity in their search for a new Special Events Fundraising Executive. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to take their first step into the charity sector, but has got experience in either events, and relationship management roles.
The Special Events team delivers a wide range of annual fundraising events and projects, working with committees and volunteers.
As the Special Events Fundraising Executive you will support Special Events Managers in the delivery of their events. The successful candidate will have previous administration and events experience, be able to communicate clearly and positively with colleagues and customers, and be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- To support event managers with the development and delivery of their events, by attending committee meetings, carrying out tasks such as securing prizes, recruiting volunteers, managing small suppliers and completing admin tasks.
- To support the event managers in building effective relationships with senior volunteers by attending committee meetings, typing up minutes and working with committees on specific tasks such as securing prizes.
To apply for this role:
- Ideally you will have experience with some events, but you will need experience of successfully working within a customer focused environment.
- Be an excellent relationship builder.
- Well developed written and verbal communication to deliver fundraising pitches, ideas and event updates to a range of audiences.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time.
This role closes on Tuesday the 3rd of August. If you are interested in applying you will need to send your CV and Statement to Hannah at Harris Hill. For further information please contact Hannah on 0207 820 7331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is £19,000 - £21,285 (dependent on experience) plus £3,366 inner London weighting
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.