£28,000 - 30,921 per year
020 7820 7332
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading children’s charity in their search for a Special Events Manager to develop and manage a portfolio of innovative, diverse and engaging special events for high-value donors and partners.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of outstanding special events across the UK
- Support the Senior Manager to proactively identify new opportunities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across Children’s Services, Marketing
- and Fundraising to develop inspiring concepts
- Develop and maintain detailed budgets, project plans, and input into monthly
- Co-ordinate event logistics, production, marketing, sales, PR and sponsorship
- Measure, evaluate and report on the performance of Special Events
- Where appropriate, build and manage relationships with committee members,
- supporters and high-profile volunteers in order to support event delivery
- A sound understanding of the current trends in special event fundraising
- An understanding and appreciation of the new GDPR legislation and the
- impact on charity fundraising
- A strong track record in special event fundraising
- Demonstrable track record of developing and maintaining strong professional
- working relationships with high profile internal and external stakeholders
- Sound track record in developing and implementing strategies, project plans
- and achieving targets
Pre-employment checks will be required for the role.
If interested please do not hesitate to submit your CV. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants not all candidate will be responded to.