£29,544 per year
020 7820 7305
about 2 years ago
Do you have a journalism background? Do you have solid experience of interviewing people going through emotionally difficult or challenging times? And do you love writing, and proof-reading stories?
If so, this role could provide the perfect opportunity for you to build on your already strong experience, in a supportive, collaborative team with lots of opportunities for progression. The team is newly re-branded, and you will join a brilliant, well-loved charity in the heart of London.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have highly developed written and spoken communication skills
- Be a natural story teller
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Have excellent writing, proofreading and copy editing skills
- Have strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Have strong organisational skills
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Source, interview, write up and proofread new stories/case studies, ensuring the charity can tell its story effectively, with reference to key strategic priorities
- Develop content from storytellers (people sharing their stories) and produce powerful quotes to support marketing, fundraising and digital activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with storytellers and make sure they feel valued
- Day-to-day management of the stories programme to support a wide range of communications and fundraising activities
- Liaise with storytellers to organise their attendance at video or photo shoots, or other events, and act as point of contact for them throughout
- Build strong relationships with colleagues across the Communications, Fundraising and Caring Services departments
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Application Closing Date is Friday 3rd May midday, but please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.