£14.83 - 14.83 per hour
020 7820 7308
almost 2 years ago
2 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with an inspirational grief support charity in order to recruit their next Interim Supporter Care Administrator.
Our client is looking for an outstanding candidate with prior experience in Fundraising or Supporter Care to join their team for 2 months. The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London office.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start in the role immediately or within a one week notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the first point of contact for supporters and their queries
- Manage and update the thankQ database with accurate information
- Assist with processing donations
- Write engaging letters to supporters to thank them for their support
- Participate in team briefings and team training to support the delivery of campaign targets
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of working within a fundraising or supporter care team
- Experience of processing donations
- Strong familiarity with a CRM database such as thankQ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.