£9.40 - 9.40 per hour
almost 2 years ago
6 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a Supporter Care & Data Co-ordinator for a fantastic membership organisation based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be a self-starter have excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Supporter Care & Data Co-ordinator
Hours: Full time
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: Starting 2nd September Ongoing
Database management, Reporting and analysis, Membership and Supporter care, Data compliance and fundraising regulation, Reporting & Line Management;
- Maintaining the CRM database (ThankQ) and championing its use across the organisation ensuring a high standard of data management.
- Day-to-day delivery of plans to support the data management strategy, including compliance with data protection and fundraising regulations.
- Delivering a superior individualised experience to the organisations membership and its supporters.
- Coordinating and developing the organisations approach to supporter care and supporter experience.
- Understanding and/or experience of charity fundraising activity
- Experience of using data to inform fundraising and marketing activity
- Knowledge of data protection legislation
- CRM database experience (ideally thank Q)
- Experience of producing analysis to evaluate project or campaign activity
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.