£21k per year
about 1 year ago
We're delighted to be helping Caudwell Children to find a Supporter Engagement Officer to assist in expanding their supporter-led fundraising programme and drive engagement with the public.
This bold and exciting children's charity is going through positive transformation and has at its core a fundamental drive to assist children with neuro-developmental conditions such as autism.
The role is to engage and motivate supporters, who raise their voices and the charity's profile by increasing awareness through fundraising activities that emphasise and support children by focusing on their ability, not their disability.
- Demonstrable experience of generating income through individuals and local community groups
- High level account manager, able to increase support from key supporter relationships and designated accounts
- Highly motivated self-starter with at least 2 years' experience in a relevant fundraising or charity environment
- Have an interest in the work of the voluntary sector and have experience of working with supporters/volunteers
- Experience of identifying and ability to exploit PR opportunities
- Experience of designing, implementing and delivering training programmes
This is a great opportunity for someone to work within a vibrant team for a well-established, highly influential organisation. The charity has gone through an extensive restructure to facilitate the vision and growth of the organisation.
For more information, please contact Charlie Webb at Harris Hill South West, or click below for more information via our Caudwell Children microsite.