£32k - 36k per year
020 7820 7331
5 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a sporting non-for-profit who are looking for a fantastic new Trusts and Foundations Manager to join their small, but might fundraising team. The organisation enhances the prospects of disadvantaged and disabled young people using cricket and other forms of sport and recreation to engage with them.
The main purpose of this role is to be part of a committed, passionate team that raises funds for the organisation, with specific responsibility for trust and statutory income; funding a wide variety of projects giving young people, particularly those with special needs, a sporting chance. This is an exciting time to join the charity as they are investing heavily in programme expansion.
You will be joining a passionate team in a great working environment, and there will be plenty of opportunity for you to develop your trust fundraising career.
To apply for this role you will need experience of:
- Experience of obtaining and managing significant partnerships with leading trusts and foundations including understanding their needs and developing highly personalised relationships.
- Experience of working with and servicing the needs of statutory bodies including government agencies in relation to significant funding partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills; ability to be articulate.
- To always work to fundraising 'best practice' and legal requirements and have sound attention to detail
- Able to manage deadlines and priorities
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Hannah and send her a CV at Harris hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications as they come, so please get in touch asap with your CV and statement.
Salary is £32,000 - £36,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.