£30k - 32k per year
020 7820 7331
2 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a brilliant hospital charity based in Buckinghamshire to find them a new Trusts and Grants Fundraiser. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, the Trusts & Grants Officer is responsible for securing gifts from trusts, grants and major donors. You will be results-driven with the ability to communicate a compelling case for support, both written and verbally. You will maximise income by developing relationships and providing high standards of stewardship to achieve targets.
- Identify charitable trusts, grants givers, major donors and high net worth individuals for financial support.
- Draft and deliver written and verbal fundraising approaches to supporters.
- Provide exceptional standards of stewardship to help achieve targets.
- Produce reports for funders demonstrating relevant impacts and outcomes.
To apply for this role you will need experience of:
- Significant experience in a professional trust fundraising role.
- Strong track record of delivering successful applications for funding from trusts, major donors and high net worth individuals.
- The ability to research and develop funding opportunities to match donor interests with the charity's work.
-Ability to maintain strong relationships with funders to secure sustainable income and leverage high value gifts to achieve a six-figure annual income stream.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Hannah and send her a CV at Harris hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
This roles closes on Monday 23rd of August.
Salary is £30,000 - £32,000
Hours can be 21.5 hours and can be full time too for the right candidate.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.