£33k - 35k per year
020 7820 7331
3 months ago
Are you fantastic at Stewardship and Volunteer management? Then this might be the right role for you! Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with an international development charity to find them their new Volunteer and Events Manager.
The Volunteer and Events Manager coordinates and manages the activities of UK medical volunteers on the organisation's medical programmes and the activities of UK based community volunteers and fundraisers, as well as leading on the organisation and administration of the charity's events.
- Coordinate existing (100+) and potential medical volunteers, and managing the volunteer cycle: recruitment, onboarding & training, placement, evaluation,recognition.
- Contribute to global volunteer management: develop excellent relationships and work with Global Volunteer Resources, International Programmes and Education and Training departments to ensure UK medical volunteers are engaged in a variety of global medical programmes and activities.
- Manage volunteer enquiries and ongoing volunteer stewardship.
- Manage on stewarding and creating events too.
To apply for this role you will need experience of:
- Ideally have key experience in Volunteer management and experience of stewardship too
- Has experience of working or supporting on fundraising events
- An excellent relationship manager
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Dagmara and send her a CV at Harris hill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207315.
The hiring manager is seeing candidates as their applications come in so please get in touch asap.
Salary is £33,000 - £35,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships