£22k - 25k per year
020 7820 7332
10 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fabulous charity dedicated to delivering high-impact, volunteering solutions to support some of the most vulnerable people in society.
If you have had previous experience working with volunteers, perhaps as a student ambassador then we want to hear from you! This role will involve recruiting and supporting volunteers to take part in the projects and programmes across West Midlands based in Warwick and Nuneaton.
*This is a fixed term contract to 31st March 2021*
- Work closely with partners and funders to ensure a steady flow of beneficiaries into the projects.
- Manage the matching process of volunteers and beneficiaries
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation data is collected
- Provide administrative support for the project where required
- Prepare reports to funders
- Risks assess volunteer activity and carry out regular reviews
- Play an active role in identifying and developing new Business
- Recruit, interview, induct, train and support volunteers
Key skills/ experience:
- Experience of recruiting, training and managing volunteers
- Ability to motivate and engage people
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to assess risk and carrying out risk assessments
- Evidence of good administrative and IT skills and the ability to maintain project monitoring, administrative and financial records
- Understanding of financial processes
If the above sounds like you then please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team.
Appointment to this position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check.Having a conviction will not necessarily cause a bar to employment.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates.