£24,459 per year
020 7820 7332
13 days ago
30 November 2018
02 November 2018
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fabulous charity dedicated to delivering high-impact, volunteering solutions to support some of the most vulnerable people in society.
If you have had previous experience working with volunteers, perhaps as a student ambassador then we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with partners and funders to ensure a steady flow of beneficiaries into the projects.
- Manage the matching process of volunteers and beneficiaries
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation data is collected
- Provide administrative support for the project where required
- Prepare reports to funders
- Risks assess volunteer activity and carry out regular reviews
- Play an active role in identifying and developing new Business
- Recruit, interview, induct, train and support volunteers
Key skills/ experience:
- Experience of recruiting, training and managing volunteers
- Ability to motivate and engage people
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to assess risk and carrying out risk assessments
- Evidence of good administrative and IT skills and the ability to maintain project monitoring, administrative and financial records
- Understanding of financial processes
If the above sounds like you then please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team.
Appointment to this position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check. Having a conviction will not necessarily cause a bar to employment.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates.