13 days ago
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with a leading disability charity to hire an Account Development Manager. In this role you will be responsible for managing existing national corporate partnerships.
Key responsibilities for this role include
- Manage existing partnerships with national and multi-national companies which may include high-profile partnerships worth in excess of 1 million
- Deliver excellent day-to-day account management services
- Seek out development opportunities for existing partnerships, including further income donations, gift in kind support or the sharing of knowledge and skills.
- Provide support for new partnership and Charity of the Year pitches and to support the securing of sponsorship for events
- Manage with support from the Corporate Partnerships Coordinator any corporate engagement
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in account management
- Have proven experience in co-ordinating multiple projects and achieving challenging targets
- Wiling to travel and stay away overnight
- Be able to enthuse and engage, at all levels
If this is the ideal role for you, please apply today, due to high number of application if you do not hear from us in 3 working days please take your application as unsuccussful.