£32k - 36.5k per year
020 7820 7331
7 months ago
A large international development charity are looking for a Business Development Manager for a 12 month maternity cover. You will be responsible for helping the corporate partnerships team drive business development from specific sectors. You will secure annual and multiyear partnerships to generate income within the award-winning organisation.
- You will develop and manage the pipeline of potential multi-year, annual and high value new business opportunities.
- Deliver and develop compelling proposals and pitches. This will often involve working with colleagues and drawing on their skills and knowledge as well as your own.
- You will research and target new companies to provide sufficient information for an informed approach.
- You will have experience of generating new business from cold leads, either in corporate fundraising or in a commercial setting and proven ability to meet and exceed personal targets.
- You will need to be a confident networker and able to represent the organisation to potential clients and donor events.
- Demonstrable experience of negotiating successful outcomes for internal and external relationships.
If you would like to receive a job description or have an informal chat about the role, then please do get in touch with Hannah at email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
Closing date is Wednesday the 10th of March and interviews will be held in the middle of March. Please apply ASAP though as they are also reviewing applications as they come in.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.