£36k - 39k per year
020 7820 7320
4 months ago
Business Development Manager
- To help us transform lives and change attitudes by managing the Business Development team in securing business and sales for the charitable trading operations and developing new products and market opportunities.
- Work closely with operational delivery teams to monitor the business development and sales pipeline to ensure there is capacity to meet customer demand.
- Establish mechanisms across the teams and CRM system to monitor the sales pipeline and plan team effort in response.
- Work closely with colleagues across National Programmes to understand performance against KPIs and report to the Head of Marketing, Business Development and CRM on potential impact on bottom line
- Work closely with the Marketing and CRM team to improve marketing practice across Business Development.
- Work closely with the CRM Programme Manager and the Customer Relations and Admin Manager to plan the integration of sales data into a CRM system.
- Ensure sales data is aligned with marketing opportunities.
- Line management of two roles and overall management of team.
- Knowledge of charity sector
- Knowledge of tendering processes
- CRM principles and tools
- Knowledge of sales practices
- Relevant experience of developing successful business development plans
- Experience of supporting sales teams
- Experience of writing bid and tender responses
- Experience of strategic thinking and planning
- Experience of CRM systems
- Line management experience
- Budget management experience
Closing date: 6th February,2022