£44,365 - 46,973 per year
020 7820 7305
3 months ago
I am thrilled to be working with an amazing charity, who are keen to find a new Commercial Manager, to manage the strategic and operational running of this established organisation. You will set and deliver commercial strategy and increase market profitability, whilst being a driven leader for the charity’s commercial operation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have commercial experience across multiple channels.
- Experience of cross-channel marketing.
- Have experience of managing Ecommerce sites and mail order with full ROI, budget and profit and loss responsibility with a sales targeted environment.
- Have excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Full ownership of product and/or service buying and management of suppliers providing services to any of our commercial offerings.
- Overall responsibility for customer experience to maximise conversion.
- Lead Customer and market research and analysis
- Devise and deliver integrated Marketing strategies and plans to deliver these initiatives including a broad range of on and offline channels (e.g. email, SMS, PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliates, Direct Mail, Inserts, Off the page).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager, who is keen to working for a well-known charity with an established brand. You will join a supportive, enthusiastic, and hard-working team.
Location- Work from home full-time.
Hours- 9am- 5pm, 5 days a week.
Salary- £44,365- £46,973
Please get in touch ASAP, by emailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The firm closing date for applications is Friday 26th June.