£40k per year
020 7820 7305
5 months ago
I’m looking for a full-time, one-year fixed term Communications and Marketing Manager who has media relations experience and has worked with demanding stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic business and city-facing organization, and be part of a fast-paced global non-profit.
Are you passionate about the environment and creating a sustainable future? If yes, then this could be a very exciting role for you. You will play a key role managing relationships within an important new project, establishing and working with a key external partner on joint communications and marketing plans. You will be part of the global communications team, which is responsible for external global communications and marketing.
You will be a results-oriented self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider global team. The successful candidate will lead, develop and implement integrated multi-channel global communications strategies and plans, in line with both the project plan and their strategic plan as well as the needs of our target audiences.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of communications plans and campaigns for specific programs of activity for target markets, in collaboration with key partner organizations and internal stakeholders and team members;
- Build relationships with target media and maximize media coverage, through compelling news stories and thought leadership;
- Develop creative content in line with the project and charity’s content strategy and plan, for media articles, blogs, social media, marketing collateral, etc, managing third party designers as well as working with the internal content and digital teams, and overseeing implementation of brand guidelines;
- Build relationships and manage global coordination as required with global offices and external partners.
- Maximise the effectiveness of key digital channels to meet project goals, working closely with the digital team;
- Regular in-campaign reporting, monitoring and evaluation throughout and at the end of the project;
Required skills and experience:
- Strong experience of developing, delivering and evaluating multi-channel communications and marketing plans - across content, marketing and digital;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a major partner;
- Strong PR experience and demonstrable knowledge of international media, including business, trade and environment media;
- Demonstrable experience of successful communications and marketing projects which have delivered against project objectives.
- Strong analytical mind with the ability to turn complex information into compelling stories and content;
- Strong copy-writing and editing skills and excellent attention to detail;
- An understanding of and desire to work proactively to promote corporate and local government sustainability;
- Excellent team skills and the flexibility to work across the business and with global offices;
- Strong drive to deliver against targets;
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines under pressure, manage multiple project and stakeholder demands simultaneously; and
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
This is a full-time, fixed-term role, reporting to the Senior Communications Manager.
Salary and benefits: £40k per annum, annual discretionary bonus (depending on company performance), 30 days’ holiday, generous non-contributory pension provision, life assurance and others.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK.
How to apply
Please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com to start the conversation and find out about this exciting role. Please get in touch ASAP. The firm deadline is 9am on Tuesday 9th March 2021.