£22k - 24k per year
020 7820 7305
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill are pleased to be partnering with WeSeeHope as they look for a talented and enthusiastic Communications Assistant to join their London team on a full-time basis.
With a recent refresh in brand messaging and materials, and in line with their 2018-2021 strategy to be more creative in how they communicate, this is an exciting time to come on board at WeSeeHope. It is a great opportunity if you want to develop your communications and marketing skills; you are passionate about working in the third sector; and you are a quick learner and team player.
Who are WeSeeHope?
WeSeeHope is an international development organisation committed to improving access to education and training, increasing financial security, and protecting the rights of vulnerable children in Southern and Eastern Africa.
We work across five countries - Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda and Zimbabwe - in areas where children are acutely impacted by a lack of opportunity, exploitation and isolation.
Who are the team?
You will report directly to the Head of Communications, and join a collaborative, close-knit team. The team are supportive, encouraging and passionate.
The ideal candidate:
You will be driven and passionate about joining the international charity sector, you will be motivated and eager to learn and have the ability to work on different projects at one time. You will be a team-player also.
Your experience could be from a Communications, or PR internship, from an agency or developed in the charity sector. You will have copywriting, editorial and proofreading skills, have experience using multiple social media platforms in a working environment, and be able to spot communication opportunities.
The role and key responsibilities:
- Drafting and coordinating regular blog posts with updates from our programmes, supporters and team.
- Regularly updating the stories from the children and communities we work with for our website, social media and fundraising materials.
- Assisting in the copywriting and design of email campaigns, including our quarterly ENEWs and events bulletins.
- Planning our social media content and developing an ongoing strategy to manage, analyse and increase our social media presence.
- Assisting in the design and creation of both online and print materials, such as event materials, posters and handouts that are in line with our brand.
Based in Vauxhall, London.
Salary £22,000- £24,000.
If you are keen please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Monday 21st October 12noon.