£26k - 29k per year
020 7820 7305
8 months ago
I am eager to speak to a confident, pro-active individual who is passionate about tackling the climate emergency. As Communications Executive, you will support a team of Communications Managers with campaigns, launches and announcements; as well as in their day-to-day media-related activities.
This is an exciting, unique opportunity for a bright and motivated individual who is seeking to grow their skills and experience across communications in a dynamic and fast-growing charity. The successful candidate will play an integral role supporting our busy communications team across the breadth of its work.
The ideal candidate:
• You will be a motivated self-starter with some prior experience of working in communications, strong interpersonal and organisational skills, and a keen interest in sustainability.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• The ability to draft compelling copy for social media and other channels
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, and an ability to meet multiple deadlines;
• The ability to prioritise tasks effectively and support a busy team
• Meticulous attention to detail
Based in Central London
Salary £26,000 - £29,000 per annum, annual discretionary bonus, 30 days’ holiday, generous non-contributory pension provision, life assurance and others.