£27.5k per year
020 7820 7305
4 months ago
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with communications experience, who is driven and engaged to help a sports focused and community lead charity to be relevant, innovative and varied in the media and the press.
This is a 12 month maternity cover contract, for someone who could potentially step into a management role, who will be excited to provide opportunities for 4 key audience’s including schools, colleges, the disadvantaged and the in-active. The charity run free events on playing fields across London, for example they work with Park Run too.
The role is extremely varied, so you will learn lots and no 2 days will be the same. You will have the opportunity to set up events too.
- To develop and lead a Communications Strategy
- To design, deliver and monitor a social media strategy.
- To oversee the delivery of a broadcast media strategy that leads to appearances on radio and television.
- To cultivate strong relationships with the print media
- To provide the first level of response for enquiries from print and broadcast media
- To coordinate the organisation of the Gala Dinner
- To oversee the organisation of any one-off events such as the opening of new facilities.
12 month maternity cover.
Based in Central London.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more information.
The closing date is Monday 6th January, so please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.