£27.5k per year
020 7820 7305
8 days ago
A new opportunity for Communications enthusiast to develop and lead a communications strategy for a Foundation based in central London.
The Foundation has a sports focus, and your role will be to promote, protect and raise the public profile and awareness of the Foundation.
The role is extremely varied, so you will learn lots and no 2 days will be the same.
- To develop and lead a Communications Strategy
- To design, deliver and monitor a social media strategy.
- To oversee the delivery of a broadcast media strategy that leads to appearances on radio and television.
- To cultivate strong relationships with the print media
- To provide the first level of response for enquiries from print and broadcast media
- To coordinate the organisation of the Gala Dinner
- To oversee the organisation of any one-off events such as the opening of new facilities.
12 month maternity cover.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more information.
The closing date is Friday 29th November, so please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.