£33k - 36k per year
020 7820 7305
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has risen for a full time Communications Manager to join a sustainability charity.
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic business-facing organisation. Working within a communications team responsible for external global Marketing and Communications.
The successful candidate will lead, develop and implement integrated multi-channel global communications strategies and plans focusing on work with national governments and policymakers. You will be a results-oriented self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider global team.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of communications plans and campaigns for specific programs of activity for target markets and partner organisations.
- Develop creative content in line with content strategy and plan, for media articles, blogs, social media, marketing collateral, working closely with the content team.
- Maximise the effectiveness of key digital channels, working closely with the digital team
- Collaborate with the organisation and its external partners to manage global coordination.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong PR experience and demonstrable knowledge of international media, including business, trade and environment media
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and nurture relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience in promoting content on a wide range of digital and traditional platforms.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines under pressure and manage multiple project and stakeholder demands simultaneously.
- Previous experience in a related field of government, policy or having studied politics is desirable!
Salary: £33,000- £36,000 per annum plus some fabulous benefits, including 30 days holiday.
If you are keen, please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com before the closing date of Friday 29th November 3pm.