£42,168 per year
about 1 month ago
Are you a Community Fundraising Manager looking for your next exciting challenge within an impactful organisation?
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established organisation as a Community Supporter Engagement Manager. You will be a pivotal role in driving the expansion of Sands' income generation at a local community level. Working collaboratively with the SLT you will develop and deliver a community fundraising strategy. You will review, develop and deliver a programme of community, events and appeal campaign activities nationally. You will work cross divisionally to develop and deliver world class supporter journeys and stewardship.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Demonstratable experience establishing new community fundraising teams
- Fantastic experience developing and delivering community fundraising strategy
- Community Fundraising product development experience
- Exceptional planning, project and event management experience
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
Contract: Permanent / Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to mould a team, and meal real changes for an impactful and significant organisation.
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org. This role will close on Friday 24th January. Only successful applicants will be contacted.