£27k - 29k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a wonderful social welfare organisation who are looking for a brand new Corporate Partnerships Executive. This newly created role is to support the Corporate Account Manager with their brand new 5 year strategic partnership. This role will manage all aspects of employee fundraising activities, support the implementation of employee volunteering, and lead across the broader team on communications.
This corporate team has done extremely well and this role will be joining an incredibly successful and stable team. This role is perfect for a candidate who has been in corporate fundraising for over a year or a fundraiser who have managed volunteer programmes too. You will be able to get really stuck in to this multiyear strategic partnership, as well as support the team on other exciting partnerships too.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- 1+ years worth of corporate/ volunteers fundraising experience.
- A brilliant relationship builder who is excited to work in a fast paced organisation.
- Proven experience of effectively managing relationships with stakeholders (internal and external), within a corporate partnerships setting
- Evidence of achieving fundraising income targets
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering fundraising plans and events (e.g. challenge, community or special events) within a corporate partnership
If you would like to learn more about this role and receive a full job pack, please get in touch with Hannah at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Salary is £27,000 - £29,000
Applications are needed by Friday 28th of May.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.