£31k - 36k per year
020 7820 7331
3 months ago
A excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Account Manager with a leading national children's charity. This role is perfect for someone who loves strategic partnerships and is wanting to take that next step into managing a portfolio of 6 figure partners.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing large corporate partnerships and demonstrate stakeholder engagement at all levels.
Key responsibilities in this role include;
- Managing high value existing and new business partnerships
- Overseeing a variety of corporate accounts including Strategic Partners worth 6 figures, CRM, COTY, staff engagement and sponsorship
- Implementation and development of innovative approaches to fundraising on a local, regional and national level, taking the lead where necessary
- Preparing and managing income budgets and activity plans to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Contribute and support the team in delivery of corporate strategies
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of;
- Relevant relationship management experience in the charity Sector and has ideally experience of working on strategic partners.
- Implementing and delivering to financial targetsStakeholder engagement at all levels, including C-level
- Successful introduction of creative and profitable fundraising products
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Commercial awareness and a results driven nature
- Autonomy and working to flexible hours
Closing date 5th of July.
Salary is £31,000 - £36,000
Please contact Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.