£54,414 - 57,133 per year
020 7820 7305
10 months ago
Digital Information, Advice and Guidance Delivery Manager
On behalf of a fantastic, well-known charity you will use your extensive digital experience to define and deliver the Digital Information, Advice and Guidance, collaborating with and leading subject matter experts in both Services and Digital disciplines.
Via a programme of ongoing Customer and Market Intelligence (research, Customer feedback, web analytics, SEO analysis), you will identify the information, advice and guidance that people with disabilities, their friends and families need to live the lives they choose.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Responsible for defining, planning and delivering the full Digital Information, Advice and Guidance plan:
- Use a combination of Digital service design & delivery, content marketing, and a sound working knowledge of SEO and Digital development, collaborate with in-house and 3rd party Digital specialists to deliver best in class Digital information and services
- Use outstanding stakeholder management and a clear understanding of Digital service excellence, to ensure that the information, advice and guidance that we provide works for both the customer and the organisation
- Ensure that audiences and content are prioritised to deliver maximum benefit as early as possible, ensuring the achievement of annual Digital service targets.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Service Development and Digital Delivery to design and continuously optimise Customer journeys, to ensure a well-integrated, excellent overall customer experience
- Accountable for planning and ensuring the delivery and continual refresh of all Services content, working with stakeholders in Operations to prioritise work and Digital to deliver it
- Work closely with the Digital Analyst to ensure that robust and actionable metrics and sentiment analysis are continually monitored.
- Follow a person-centred approach, ensuring that the correct range of channels and optimal set of assets are used for each content area.
- Line manage 1.
The ideal candidate:
You must have experience of delivering and leading excellent Digital services as key components of an integrated service offering, as well as experience of delivering large-scale Digital content projects, working with a Digital Delivery and Marketing teams, internal stakeholders and 3rd party Marketing agencies.
It would be advantageous to have experience of strategy implementation and leading organisational and cultural change initiatives, experience of delivering accessible Digital solutions, and experience of conversation design and artificial intelligence.
Based in the Office in Reading, with some home working.
£54,414 to £57,133 per annum
This role is 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week, with 26 days paid holiday (excluding bank holidays) a year. As a charity, they’re always keen to support flexible working as best they can.
They offer a generous pension scheme, life assurance and enhanced pay for parenting and sickness leave. In addition, they provide an Employee Assistance Programme, flexible benefits package and discounts and cashback scheme to care for our people.
The charity welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively encourages diversity to maximise achievements, creativity and good practice.
How to apply
Please call me 02078207305 or email me your CV Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and we can discuss the opportunity and your fit for the role in more detail.