£46k per year
020 7820 7305
3 months ago
Digital Project Manager
This is an opportunity with an independent charity and a partnership between employers, education and governments. The role will support the administration and co-ordination of an exciting content driven digital transformation programme to inspire, develop and innovate the growth of products and services.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will have track record in successfully managing digital programmes and experience in developing Learning Management Systems. The post will have responsibility of a new project team and an external network of enthusiastic individuals and organisations, the candidate must have strong leadership skills and experience in developing highly effective working relationships across multi-faceted stakeholder channels and project teams.
- Contribute to successful delivery of strategic priorities and annual business objectives.
- Planning, management and implementation of a digital transformation programme that meets all requirements specifications, achieves reach and delivers impact.
- Take responsibility for the product development lifecycle and development of associated assets.
- Conducting user-led product design to ensure the product and services are fit for purpose and advance engagement
- Team management of Curriculum Developers x 2 and Project Co-ordinator x 1
- Manage resources (including staff, volunteers, suppliers and partners) so that all project elements are delivered to acceptable standards on time, to budget and meet the required specification(s)/objective(s).
- Manage the programme's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience as a senior manager working across education and / or business.
- Significant experience in programme and project management role.
- Experience in developing Learning Management Systems
- Experience of supporting large scale complex programmes in the publicly funded sector under time constraints.
- Experience and confidence to challenge the thinking of senior managers on planning and performance monitoring matters whilst maintaining positive working relationships.
- Able to develop and manage highly effective relationships and co-ordinate a range of partners and stakeholders both internally and externally to successfully deliver objectives
- Robust programme and budget management skills.
Knowledge and skills:
Fixed term until March 2021.
The salary for this role is up to £46,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience.
Normal place of work is Victoria, London. During the Covid-19 pandemic staff are working from home and there is an expectation that this post may start working from home but will be office based in the longer term.
Minimum of 35 hours per week
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the closing date of Thursday 3 September 2020. To avoid disappointment please get in touch ASAP.