£60k per year
020 7820 7305
7 months ago
I’m thrilled to be working with a fantastic, independent charity dedicated to making society more equal, by raising literacy levels in the UK, focusing on supporting children in the first instance. The role has a broad remit, where you will be responsible for collaborative leadership, building a strong digital presence and ensure the charity are recognised as authoritative and effective by leading media, PR, campaigning and policy work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the senior management team of a charity with communications and marketing activity at the heart of their mission. You will direct the strategy and lead the national and regional marketing, communications, policy and web teams, and report directly to the Chief Executive.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and manage the media and PR functions to deliver external communications for the charity.
- Be the brand guardian.
- Lead and manage the external digital activity and direct development of online content.
- You will work to strengthen internal communications to ensure strong collaboration and consolidate the organisational culture.
- You will directly line manage seven members of the team, and be indirectly responsible for a further six.
What they’re looking for:
- Experience of generating and steering media (including social) interest in a story
- Experience of influencing public opinion and/or behaviour through communications
- A strong strategic and collaborative leader who is deeply committed to the cause.
- A digitally-confident, creative and energetic individual who thrives in a fast moving and dynamic workplace.
What they offer you:
£60,000 per year
Full-time, 35 hours per week (with flexible working benefits)
Based in London
As well as a competitive salary, they offer benefits including a generous leave allowance and pensions contributions of 8% of annual salary, plus more. The charity support flexible working and promote a workplace where you can be yourself and contribute to success, whoever you are.
To start the conversation, please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com
I look forward to sending you the full details and discussing the role with you in more detail.
Firm closing date: 10am, Tuesday 12th May 2020. Please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.