£35k per year
020 7820 7305
5 months ago
Are you a confident, creative writer who enjoys copywriting and editing various materials both on and offline? In a newly created position, this varied role will suit a talented, versatile and dynamic writer, editor and marketing/communications professional. You will join a fantastic, collaborative team and add significant value to the international animal welfare charity.
As Editorial and Internal Communications Manager you will manage and support the delivery of various fundraising, marketing and communications projects, materials and activities (both digital and offline), to generate awareness and support for the charity’s brand.
This work will range from copywriting and editing for various materials, to project-managing assigned activities (such as supporter publications and staff e-newletters) and checking materials for editorial quality and adherence to the charity’s brand. The role will also provide wider support across the Communications team and the wider Fundraising and Marketing department, including case study research and development, content research and provision and contributing to the drafting of speeches.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a communications and or/marketing role or equivalent, with a track record of delivering communications that raise awareness and support for a brand.
- Strong written and verbal communication knowledge, including proven insight into how to communicate clearly, consistently and persuasively about a cause and to different external and internal target audiences, to achieve specific objectives.
- Skilled writer, editor and communicator, who can successfully work across offline and digital channels and activities.
- Project management and co-ordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- A skilled team player, who also has the ability to work independently and take responsibility for own areas of work.
- A brand champion, who can persuade others to adhere to the charity’s brand and values.
Full-time, permanent role.
To start working from home, in line with government guidelines. However, the charity is based in London, where you will be expected to work. However, there are flexible working options- so please ask me about this.
If you would like to find out more information about this opportunity, please e-mail me Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The charity is keen to review applications on a rolling basis, so please get in touch for more info!
I look forward to hearing from you.