£28k per year
020 7820 7331
5 months ago
A wonderful membership organisation who are focused on nurturing, upskilling and developing fundraisers are looking for an Events Producer. Harris Hill are working exclusively with them to find someone who ideally has a fundraising background and is looking for that next step up within their career. This is a perfect next step for someone who has been in the sector for a year or two and are looking for their next challenge.
The Event Producer will be responsible for working with stakeholders to research, design, and curate the programmes for all centrally run conferences, on a broad range of fundraising topics. As the role develops, there will also be the opportunity to take the lead on the logistics of a number of conferences, effectively project-managing the whole event from concept to completion.
Within this role you will be:
- Work with key stakeholders to lead on the production of content for the Chartered Institute's annual programme of events
- Be responsible for topic generation, research, and speaker acquisition
- Work effectively with their National, Regional and Special Interest Groups to develop conference topics and content
- Creating virtual event days where needed and work with the marketing team to get members on board
To apply for this role you will be:
- Experience of working on the creation of events or supporting on events (can be conference creation, special events, community events or challenge events)
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work on own initiative
- A confident and diplomatic self-starter with strong organisational and planning skills
- Skilled at topic development and research ideally
Salary is £28,000 and can have flexible working.
Closes on the 30th of April.
If you want to learn more about the role and receive a full job description please do get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill. Please contact her on Hannah.laking@harrishill or call her on 02078207331.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.