£35k per year
020 7820 7331
about 2 months ago
An opportunity in a brilliant social welfare and anti-prejudice charity has arisen for a Grants Manager, to assist in the development and implementation of the charity's major grant giving bodies. They are looking to recruit an experienced grants fundraiser with a strong knowledge base of trusts, statutory, and lottery fundraising. It's a really exciting time to join the team with the chance to make a real impact and to be a part of the charity's transformational growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To maintain and develop the portfolio of relationships with major grant giving bodies for the charity.
- Generate and manage income from new and existing projects and funders.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of income generation, and have a strong research skills.
- To be aware of and keep abreast of trends within Trust Fundraising, and make sure that the team is using the best practise and system.
In order to apply for this position, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of exceeding income targets and successfully working trusts and foundations.
- Evidence of success in working with key grant makers and securing five grant makers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and administrative skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
If you have these skills then please send Hannah your CV at Harris Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
It pays £35,000+ and can be based across the UK.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.