£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with Air Ambulance - Kent, Surrey, Sussex as they recruit a newly created role of Head of Communications, who will play a pivotal role in the development and maintenance of the organisation's internal and external stakeholder communications. The post will work closely with colleagues across the whole organisation and alongside the charity's external PR Agency to enhance the organisation's brand and presence.
AAKSS are proud to deliver world-class, life-saving medical care across South East England all day, every day, and this is an opportunity to be part of it. Over the last 12 months the charity’s capacity to help people has increased significantly. “Last year alone, we were called out to help over 2,500 people in life-threatening conditions. We never stop innovating and improving the care we can give, which means every donation we receive is vital”.
You will be joining an evolving environment, where implementing new ideas is encouraged. The post holder will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications and be the charity's first point of contact for the publication of external content through organisational channels or in local or national media outlets. You will also be responsible for growing the internal communications strategy to enhance channels and communications.
- Working with our PR Agency to create gripping press releases and improve coverage on a regional and national level in newspapers, TV, radio and various other publications.
-Work with Marketing and Communications colleagues to research, develop and write content for the Charity’s website, social media, newsletters and other communications media.
-Plan and organise press events and other non-Income Generation events.
-Focus on building and developing relationships with key stakeholders,
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in successfully working within a marketing and communications environment
- Significant communications experience across a broad range of online and offline channels
- Experience of developing positive relationships with external media outlets, contacts and agencies
- Have previous experience of implementing and championing an organisation's brand and tone of voice
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining a strong organisational brand
Location: Rochester Airport, Kent (free parking on site).
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and a detailed call about the role.
The charity are looking to interview w/c 3rd February, therefore please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.