£46,093 - 50,676 per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic charity in their search for a Head of Community Engagement to develop and implement of the charity's supporter engagement strategy in the UK, aligned to the global strategy.
You will ensure that the charity's approach is adopted in all supporter, fundraising and volunteer activities and that there is shared understanding in the team of how to build support
You will ensure all delivery of activity has the necessary checks in place to protect the good name and values of the charity
You will lead, develop and manage the team, monitoring and evaluating their activities through set key performance indicators and providing support with staff development
Oversee the continued expansion, enhancement and promotion of key fundraising campaigns such as Sponsor a School.
Proactively identify new opportunities for the charity across all types of fundraising and support
Provide accurate and timely reports, data and analysis to the Director of Supporter Engagement and Income and the wider senior leadership team
Lead on volunteer strategy, management and support
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch for more information!
You will ideally have:
- Significant experience working within a senior fundraising role
- Proven ability and experience of able managing and developing the capabilities of driven, bright and diverse teams
- Mature and well-developed interpersonal skills, with demonstratable experience in persuading and influencing others
- Ability to establish, develop and nurture collaborative relationships at all levels
- Engaging and inspiring communication skills
- Highly strategic with the ability to analyse, interpret and use data to plan for the future
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of legislation, regulations and financial issues related to fundraising
- Relationship management of senior stakeholders, donor relations, key accounts or similar high-level engagements
Location: Home-working from anywhere in the UK or hybrid/office working from Glasgow or London office;
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Salary: £46,093 - £50,676
Deadline: Monday 28th March at 3pm
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.