£45k per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
I am eager to speak to a communications expert, with proven leadership skills and experience of leading the development and management of successful media strategies. If thinking creatively and turning complex health or science focused information into accessible content is second nature to you, then this could provide a fantastic new challenge!
You will be joining a global, cancer prevention charity where communications is at the heart of what they do. You will continue the development and support of key campaigns and strategies, via a number of different communication channels, that help to promote and explain the work, impact and funding needs of both UK and International charity’s stakeholders.
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive proven experience of managing a communications team, ideally for a charity or a health-related organisation
- A clear understanding of media processes (across PR, SM and Digital), including use of Press Association, media contact and content management systems
- Demonstrable experience of briefing media spokespeople and having acted as a spokesperson for an organisation when needed
- Line management experience
- Responsible for developing a communications strategy across all aspects of communications including press, social media, messaging, print, video and broadcasting, to support overarching objectives.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure brand, key messaging and tone of voice are used correctly and consistently across all communication.
- Ongoing development of supporter stories to help maximise fundraising potential.
- Provide strategic media support for all campaigns (policy, science, health information, fundraising etc.)
- Lead on media strategies and ensure all media contacts and opportunities are exploited. Lead on the recruitment of celebrities and ambassadors.
- Line manage a team of 3.
Based in London.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
The firm closing date is 22nd May, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.