£45k - 60k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
A wonderful charity who focus on supporting disadvantaged and disabled young people are looking for a brand new Head of Corporate Fundraising. The Head of Corporate Fundraising will be responsible for developing and executing their corporate fundraising strategy. They will drive growth by identifying and securing strategic multi-year corporate partnerships for their delivery programmes and in supporting the team in developing a range of corporate relationships across the organisation.
- Developing and implement strategies to secure commercial relationships with key potential commercial and corporate partners;
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward a portfolio of current and prospective national corporate partners;
- Provide an effective Structure for ensuring that their existing major corporate partners are properly stewarded;
- Working closely with their existing partners and the ECB in growing the pipeline of potential national commercial partners;
- Establishing annual and medium-term financial goals, in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team, and develop strategies and processes for achieving those goals;
To be considered for this role:
- They are looking for successful candidates who have an established track record in securing key commercial partnerships and who have an understanding as to how sport can impact the lives of young people.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills; ability to be articulate.
- To always work to fundraising 'best practice' and legal requirements and have sound attention to detail
- Able to manage deadlines and priorities
- IT literate. Familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and databases.
- Knowledge of the third sector and sporting landscape is helpful, but experience and acumen are also valued;
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The deadline for this role is 9am on Monday 13th of September.
Salary is between £45,000 - £60,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.