£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7318
26 days ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Effervescent to recruit their first Head of Enterprise & Product Development. This is a full time position based at their Head Office in Plymouth.
Effervescent is a unique charity; a creative agency which develops campaigns and creative content for social-purpose brands, by collaborating creatively with children and young people who are most in need of nurturing, educational, exciting experiences. In the last six years they have delivered 5,200 hours of intensive creative work with 260 of the UK’s most vulnerable children and young people, reaching approximately 10 million people worldwide, and live audiences of 75,000 people. They have intensively trained 36 undergraduates in socially engaged campaigning and delivered another 200 hours of university lectures.
The Head of Enterprise and Product Development takes creative content developed by the Studio, and looks for a wider audience for that work. Whether that’s taking a stunt about Child Sexual Exploitation and looking for a market for it, or an interactive continuing professional development day for the children’s workforce; the Enterprise Unit find ways to take the work created by children where Effervescent holds the IPR, and packages it to generate revenue and take children’s important messages to the wider world.
- Experience of project management and of managing multiple projects, including research, audience and product development, marketing and communications
- Experience of increasing net income through using direct mail, telemarketing and digital marketing techniques
- Experience of communicating directly with customers, supporters or volunteers
- Experience in working effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally, at all levels
- Proven experience of working with databases in a marketing, sales or charity context
As a disruptive organisation with a very unusual model, they have recently received investment to grow; and are now excited to welcome a team of senior leaders who will help them shape and grow the charity. For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact their retained consultant Ben Pountney or visit the recruitment microsite at https://www.harrishill.co.uk/effervescent