£44k per year
020 7820 7305
11 months ago
Head of Internal Communications and Engagement (Maternity cover)
Are you an Internal Communications specialist with experience leading change communication plans? I am eager to speak to a passionate individual who will communicate with 850 employees, to involve, empower and support staff and volunteers across the organisation.
The charity are a health focused charity who support people across the UK. The team s ultimate objective is to have a happy and engaged workforce. We strive to do this by giving staff access to organisational news and information that helps them to do their job. We also aim to help build an open culture where our people are used to taking part in two-way conversations rather than receiving one-way messaging.
- To carry out the employee engagement strategy; ensuring alignment with organisational objectives and strategy.
- Manage change communications so that employees are engaged and informed about the charity s strategy, goals, values and activities.
- Help to develop organisational culture and drive engagement so that employees feel and facilitate two-way communication so staff voices are heard.
The ideal candidate:
- Significant experience of working in Internal Communications in a multi-site organisation
- Experience of managing large-scale change communications plans
- Experience working in an organisation with a diverse set of functions and services
- Experience of working in a setting which demands accessible communication strategies
- Event management experience
- Experience of creating and managing content for an intranet
- Experience leading and motivating individuals
This is a maternity cover contract, for 9 months, starting from January 2020.
Based in London.
For more information, please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com
They are reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so please get in touch now.